- Sex-Dependent Changes of miRNA Levels in the Hippocampus of Adrenalectomized Rats Following Acute Corticosterone Administration.
- Deletion of hippocampal Glucocorticoid receptors unveils sex-biased microRNA expression and neuronal morphology alterations in mice.
- Loss of Social/Non-social Context Discrimination by Movement Acceleration in the Valproate Model of Autism.
- Poloxamer 188-Coated Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer Nanocarriers Enhance Loperamide Permeability across Pgp-Expressing Epithelia.
- Antidepressant-relevant behavioral and synaptic molecular effects of long-term fasudil treatment in chronically stressed male rats.
- Region-Specific Reduction of BDNF Protein and Transcripts in the Hippocampus of Juvenile Rats Prenatally Treated With Sodium Valproate
- Hippocampal Memory Recovery After Acute Stress: A Behavioral, Morphological and Molecular Study
- MicroRNA Profiling and Bioinformatics Target Analysis in Dorsal Hippocampus of Chronically Stressed Rats: Relevance to Depression Pathophysiology
- A mechanistic approach for the optimization of loperamide loaded nanocarriers characterization: Diafiltration and mathematical modeling advantages.
- Factors promoting vulnerability to dysregulated stress reactivity and stress-related disease.
- MMP-9 displays a particular time-response to acute stress: variation in its levels and activity distribution in rat hippocampus.
- Dual effect of serotonin on the dendritic growth of cultured hippocampal neurons: Involvement of 5-HT1A and 5-HT7 receptors.
- Chronic Stress Triggers Expression of Immediate Early Genes and Differentially Affects the Expression of AMPA and NMDA Subunits in Dorsal and Ventral Hippocampus of Rats.
- Myelin basic protein stimulates plasminogen activation via tissue plasminogen activator following binding to independent L-lysine containing domains.
- The ROCK Inhibitor Fasudil Prevents Chronic Restraint Stress-Induced Depressive-Like Behaviors and Dendritic Spine Loss in Rat Hippocampus
- What Do We Really Know About 5-HT1A Receptor Signaling in Neuronal Cells?
- Prenatal valproate treatment produces autistic-like behavior and increases metabotropic glutamate receptor 1A-immunoreactivity in the hippocampus of juvenile rats
- Association of N-cadherin levels and downstream effectors of Rho GTPases with dendritic spine loss induced by chronic stress in rat hippocampal neurons.
- Relationship of cortisol levels and genetic polymorphisms to antidepressant response to placebo and fluoxetine in patients with major depressive disorder: a prospective study.
- Serotonin (5-HT) regulates neurite outgrowth through 5-HT1A and 5-HT7 receptors in cultured hippocampal neurons.
- Novel Aspects of Glucocorticoid Actions.
- Effect of Exercise on Circulating Levels of Brain-derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) in Overweight and Obese Subjects.
- Sex, Stress, and Mood Disorders: At the Intersection of Adrenal and Gonadal Hormones.
- Synthesis, Docking Studies and Biological Evaluation of Benzo[b]thiophen-2-yl-3-(4-arylpiperazin-1-yl)-propan-1-one Derivatives on 5-HT1A Serotonin Receptors.
- Serum brain-derived neurotrophic factor and glucocorticoid receptor levels in lymphocytes as markers of antidepressant response in major depressive patients: A pilot study.
- Comparison of the antidepressant sertraline on differential depression-like behaviors elicited by restraint stress and repeated corticosterone administration.
- Improving the brain delivery of gold nanoparticles by conjugation with an amphipathic peptide.
- Nicotinamide prevents the long-term effects of perinatal asphyxia on apoptosis, non-spatial working memory and anxiety in rats.
- Salivary cortisol among subjects with and without Cushing syndrome.
- Desipramine prevents stress-induced changes in depressive-like behavior and hippocampal markers of neuroprotection.
- Plasticity of hippocampus following perinatal asphyxia: Effects on postnatal apoptosis and neurogenesis.
- Participation of vasoactive intestinal polypeptide in ovarian steroids production during the rat estrous cycle and in the development of estradiol valerate-induced polycystic ovary.
- Perinatal asphyxia induces neurogenesis in hippocampus: an organotypic culture study.
- Early response to venlafaxine antidepressant correlates with lower ACTH levels prior to pharmacological treatment
- Effects of long-term adrenalectomy on apoptosis and neuroprotection in the rat hippocampus.
- Adrenalectomy promotes a permanent decrease of plasma corticoid levels and a transient increase of apoptosis and the expression of Transforming Growth Factor β1 (TGF-β1) in hippocampus: effect of a TGF-β1 oligo-antisense.
- Cold stress induces metabolic activation of thyrotrophin-releasing hormone-synthesising neurones in the magnocellular division of the hypothalamic paraventricular nucleus and concomitantly changes ovarian sympathetic activity parameters.
- Effects of perinatal asphyxia on cell proliferation and neuronal phenotype evaluated with organotypic hippocampal cultures.
- Perindopril regulates beta-agonist-induced cardiac apoptosis.
- Chronic intermittent cold stress activates ovarian sympathetic nerves and modifies ovarian follicular development in the rat.
- Stress, follicular development and polycystic ovary. Role of sympathetic innervation in the development of polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Perinatal asphyxia impairs connectivity and dopamine neurite branching in organotypic triple culture from substantia nigra, neostriatum and neocortex.
- An increased intraovarian synthesis of nerve growth factor and its low affinity receptor is a principal component of steroid-induced polycystic ovary in the rat.